Welcome to 2nd Family Dogs
2nd Family Dogs is a family owned and operated business established to offer high quality, convenient dog daycare, boarding and grooming services for your dog. While we are not open 24 hours a day, we do have a staff member on duty in the facility at all times for the safety of your much loved pooch.
Our premier facility is designed especially for your dog’s safety, health and comfort. Quality and safety are considered in every aspect of our business.
Dogs Come First… then comes convenience!
We are located on State Highway 121 between the Stacy and Alma exits so that you can drop off and pick up your pooch in a hurry without going out of your way! Our “drive right up - covered entryway” will keep you dry when it’s raining and you can always grab a quick cup of coffee in our lobby when you head in to work.
6780 State Highway 121, McKinney, Texas 75070
Whether you are headed North, South, East or West, you have easy access to our site for quick drop off and pick up of your pet.
We are dog lovers and dog owners ourselves and we believe in providing a clean and safe environment for your best friend.
Your dog will spend the day socializing, romping and playing with other dogs that are all carefully screened for good health and compatible dispositions.
Let us “adopt” your dog while you are at work or travelling.
We will care for them like our own!
• On Site Full Service Grooming Salon
• Staff on duty even through the night
• Webcams so you can watch your dog play!
• 5,000 square feet indoors – large playrooms
• 16,000 square feet outdoors
• Staff supervises play inside and outside
• Sanitary outdoor turf for nice clean dogs
• Large and Small dog areas are separated
• Four play areas offered to provide the best fit for your pup.
• Plenty of dog-tested playground toys!
• Sound Insulation and Calming Music
• TV in the playrooms
• Fresh, well ventilated air exchange system (vet hospital grade)
• Located only 2 miles from emergency pet hospital
• Food and water bowls are sanitized
• Covered entryway for rainy days
• Enthusiastic, loving 2nd Family for your pet